Saturday, December 24, 2011

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Review! Episode 4.11

Kidnapped! Really nicely done!


I think the caption a the beginning was interesting considering Anakin's past and the theme of the show. It was cool seeing Dooku using mind powers on the Togruta tribe leader. I love the air entrance shots in the ep! The speeder showdown was pretty cool, too! I'm glad we finally got to see some Ahsoka action in this ep! It has been a while.

I felt like I was watching an excerpt from Ep III during some parts. I wish they would have showed more of Anakin's feelings in the ep though. The Zygerrians were pretty cool! Though I wish they would have had more light-whip action in the ep. The whole bomb thing was kinda cool. I loved the distraction that Obi-Wan gave! It was so nice to see that Anakin and Obi-Wan had a bad hair day finally! haha The sniper droidekas were cool!

The whole scene where Anakin and Ahsoka jump toward the Zygerrian ship was really cool! And the whole monster scene was pretty neat! Again I wish the was more light-whip action.

The lines said in this ep were pretty good. I especially liked the ending conversation.

I really don't have any dissappointments, except that I wish there was more light-whip action(as I mentioned before). Also, the show, in itsself, wasn't very climatic... there were climatic snippets, but the show, as a whole, wasn't very climatic.

Overall it was a really cool episode and I can't wait to see more of this series! Until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment