Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fan Art, Pre Vizsla!




























I hope you enjoy my Fan Art post this week!!!!! With a total of 28 pictures, this is my longest post yet!!!! Don't get used to it though, this took way to much time than I'd like to spend on these things, and it was just a special post because of the bill that DID NOT pass yesterday!!!!! Again, Hope you enjoy! And I look forward to, thankfully, continuing Fan Art!!!! Also, in a few months the editing styles may be changing because the site that I use for my cool effects is closing down. If you have any suggestions for other cool(free) photo editing site, let me know! Until next time, MTFBWY!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the 23rd one most, and it was hard to decide! They're so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The 23rd is one of my favs too! :) Glad you liked this post!!

      Delete
  2. Those look really good. Pre Vizsla is a great character. I hope to more of him and Death Watch soon.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you liked it! I don't know how soon, but I am planning something with more of the Death Watch in the future! I would like to do something different just to take a brake from them for right now though.

      Delete