Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saga Legends Boba Fett Action Figure Review!

Picked up the Saga Legends Boba Fett the other day, and here's my review!
Overview: Been wanting a Boba Fett figure for a while, but I haven't been able to find one. I looked at my local Target and found him there! So my tip is, if you can't find the figure you want, and you haven't checked your local Target, I'd look there if I were you! Well, I'm not very impressed with this figure, and if you'll read on I'll tell you why.
Details: The design is pretty good! They definitely make it look more realistic than others! However there are a few things I don't like. For one thing, the shoulder and elbow joints only twist one way each. Another thing is his small cape is rubber. There is no articulation in the wrists. The hands look a little awkward, too. It does, however, have normal articulation from the waist down. The details everywhere are really neat looking, so that's a plus.

Raising Arms: The special feature for this figure is this... When you press down on the jet-pack missile(as shown in video) both arms raise. This puts Boba into a really cool battle stance, but I really don't see sacrificing the arm's articulation for this.

Conclusion: I'm glad to have picked up the Hasbro version of the figure, but I think I'm going to have to pick up another version as well. Hope this helps you in your decision about this figure! And thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment