Friday, May 25, 2012

My 24 Week Plan to watch all of the Star Wars the Clone Wars episodes!

24 Week Plan week 9! This week's episodes are controversial, however, I like them! This week's episodes: The Mandalore Plot, Voyage of Temptation, Duchess of Mandalore, Senate Murders, and Cat and Mouse! The Mandalore series was disliked by many due to conflicting information. But, I was not aware of any of these things before this, so I wasn't upset with them and I though they were really cool! Senate Murders was also disliked by many, but only because they dislike people like C-3PO, Jar Jar, and Padme, and pretty much protest any episode that involves them. However, I loved this episode! I have yet to dislike any Clone Wars episode, but, aside from that. I loved that they took some senators out of their comfort zones in the senate building! They also killed what could have been a main character, which was surprising. Cat and Mouse was just an amazing episode displaying more of Anakin's character! We also got to meet Admiral Trench(who I don't think we've seen the last of)! And we got an awesome battle scene! Overall, very controversial episodes, but I can't wait to re-live them!

The picture above is of Nomad Droids! The sixth in my series of wallpapers for all of the Season Four episodes! Hope you guys like it! Until next time, MTFBWY!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't hated any of the episodes too :D They all seemed to be made just for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, I have only slightly disliked one episode, but I think I may have overreacted slightly.

      Delete