Friday, November 2, 2012

Cartoon Network, or Disney XD?

This is my only remaining worry about the Star Wars universe at the moment, and that is, will Clone Wars remain on Cartoon Network, or will Disney bring it over to one of their channels, most likely being the Disney XD channel. I'm actually really not even sure what I think I want to happen anyway...

Click here to see the article...

Reasons to stay on Cartoon Network...
That's where it's always been! I just feel like, sometimes, you find a home, and you don't want to leave it! Another reason is that Disney XD seems more like a younger child's station, and I think SW has gotten enough misconception about who the franchise is meant for already! Also, for me personally, most of the shows on Disney XD are stupid and immature and, again, meant for a younger audience specifically. I only watch Tron: Uprising on that channel, and it's not the best of shows, but I still find it entertaining. I think if Disney really wants to move TCW, it would be better to take it to ABC Family, maybe. But I'm not really thinking Disney XD would be a great choice...

Reasons to move to Disney XD...
Well, I never really did like Cartoon Network. Their shows are also mostly immature and strange. I never had left the tv on that channel for very long before TCW came out. And I only watch TCW and Looney Tunes on it now. There's also the new Saturday morning time that I don't like. This could change if the show moves to a different channel.

I'm really undecided though. What do you guys think? I'm thinking either stay on CN or go to a channel like ABC Family, though I'm not even sure about that... Gahhh! I just don't know! haha

Well, I guess that concludes this post... Until next time, MTFBWTCW and you!

2 comments: