Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Ahsoka Figure!

Ok, so, I'm sitting in my house, and, all of the sudden, my dog starts barking. I look out the window and see that it's the mail man dropping off a package. After he left I walked out to the package, and saw that it was from Amazon. Well, my first thought is, "What can this be?! The only shipment I'm expecting from Amazon is the new Ahsoka figure and a Luke Skywalker figure(sent in the same package), but the Ahsoka figure isn't supposed to come out until November 22!" Well, I opened it up, and, to my extreme delight, I found the Ahsoka and Luke figures I had ordered! I'm seriously ecstatic right this second! I looked on line to see if the date was changed, and it has; you can now buy the figure on Amazon, there's no pre-order anymore. But still! To be one of the first to hold this figure! I'm so happy! Once again, my Ahsoka figure collection is complete! If you haven't noticed, I'm a bit of an Ahsoka fanatic! :D So, for those of you who pre-ordered, be looking for it in the mail! And for those who didn't, I recommend buying her now on Amazon.com before her price skyrockets. Otherwise, be on a close lookout for her in the stores! :) Well, until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment