Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Star Wars: The Complete Saga Review! Episode II

Overview: Again the quality was amazing! The HD is fantastic! The farther I dig into this Blu-Ray release, the more I enjoy it!

Likes: Still loving the Hi-Def! Would you look at the incredible art that holds the! My favorite aspect of Episode II is Anakin and Padme! One of the best love stories ever told! After saying that, I love the way this piece of art captures that part of the movie! Again the scenes on Coruscant and Naboo took my breath away! Even some of those on Tatooine, Geonosis, and Kamino! There doesn't seem to be much difference, although one thing I did catch was when Anakin and Padme land on Naboo they start walking, and if I'm not mistaken they take a little different route. While it doesn't seem like something necessary just hearing about it, I felt it made Naboo look even more beautiful! Again I think there may have been some additions to some of the areal shots on some of the planets, which I think gives it a more fuller effect! The menu was the same as the first and still really cool!

Dislikes: Not really seeing any dislikes in this episode either!

Bonus Features: Again the only bonus feature is the commentaries(same as the first).

Conclusion: I'm am still really pleased with the Blu-Ray release and can't wait to watch some more of the episodes! Hope you enjoyed this review! Maybe it even helped you in your decision on buying the it! If you haven't read my review of Episode I yet click here! Look for my review of Episode III tomorrow! Until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment