Friday, June 6, 2014

Star Wars the Clone Wars 24 Week Plan

Week 13!

This Week's Episodes:
Padawan Lost
Wookiee Hunt
Water War
Gungan Attack
Prisoners
Shadow Warrior

I have always really loved the first two in this list!
For one thing, Ahsoka is my favorite character if you guys didn't know that. haha
And, also, we got to see Chewbacca in his younger days!
And they worked together! I mean, how much cooler can you get? hahaha
Anyway, I wasn't too fond of the next four when they came out...
I actually probably gave Shadow Warrior 
a better review than the other three, for whatever reason.
But they've all grown on me since and the little peevish things about it no longer bother me.

In the end, I'm just excited to watch these awesome episodes again!
I especially love the scenery shots at the beginning of Water War!
Such great animation!

Check back next Friday for the next episodes in the plan!
Until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment