Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My 24 Week Plan to watch all of the Star Wars the Clone Wars episodes!

First of all, I'd like to say, I'm sooo sorry for getting this up so late! I had such a busy weekend, you have no idea! Thankfully, there were only three episodes on this busy week! But here it is now... And second, Week 12!! We are now half way through!!! I can't believe it's already half over! The good news is, though, this is not the last year for my 24 Week Plan! I recently bought the full episode guide with the list of episodes in chronological order, so, next year my 24 Week Plan will be in order and lead up to the premier of Star Wars Rebels!! Anyway, this week's episodes are: Overlords, Alter of Mortis, and Ghosts of Mortis!

A lot of people don't like these for whatever reasons(i.e. "Too much Anakin" "Doesn't make sense" "Anakin isn't the chosen one, Luke is" etc.) But I, for one, think it's a great ARC, with just enough of Anakin(especially considering the theme of this story). And Anakin is the chosen one, in my opinion, so... But anyway, I think these episodes are really great! And I really enjoyed watching them again! The animation is incredible, and the story is suspenseful!

Again, sorry for getting it up late... Check back this Friday for next week's episodes! Until then, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment