Friday, April 25, 2014

Star Wars the Clone Wars 24 Week Plan

Week 7 of the plan!

This week's episodes:
Senate Spy
Landing at Point Rain
Weapons Factory
Legacy of Terror
Brain Invaders

Many people don't like Senate Spy very much because there's not as much action
or too much politics... But I actually really enjoyed this one.
I have to agree that it was a little too "mushy" for lack of a better word.
Don't get me wrong, I love romance, but this just kinda felt forced.
I always enjoyed taking a peek into the politics of the Clone Wars though.
The Geonosis ARC is simply an iconic set of episodes!
For a long time it was the only four part arc,
and the animation hit a new high in these episodes!
Seeing four Jedi(and eventually two more) in one place was amazing!
The show did a great job of showing just how difficult the taking of Geonosis was
and how thorough the Jedi were this time in making sure they didn't lose it again.

Check back next Friday to see the next episodes in the plan!
And if you are still catching up, don't worry!
I'm still on week 5 myself... haha
There's plenty of time to get caught up,
but I do want to apologize again for not having them up the last few weeks!
I hope you're enjoying this plan so far!
Until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment