Thursday, June 2, 2011

Preview for Fan Art+photo editing tips!

This is my first and last preview for my Fan Art. You can always see a preview on my Facebook page though! I am only doing this because I haven't posted in a while do to the voting for the next Fan Art on my Facebook page. Grievous won! His post will be on tomorrow!

Well that's all for that subject, now onto photo editing tips! You are probably thinking after seeing this picture of Grievous that I've never done a picture like this. Well that's because I never knew how, but the other day someone tought me! He tought me and now I'd like to allow you to know how to make images like this too! Here is the link for the post that he put on his blog! How to make cool Star Wars wallpaper! This is all you need to make a picture like this! You can also check out his Star Wars wallpapers by clicking on his Fan Art page!

Well that's all for now! Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment