Monday, July 25, 2011

Anakin Skywalker Action Figure Review!

I picked up the latest Anakin Skywalker the other day and here's my review!


Overview: Really been wanting this figure and I finally got it! It's really cool! I love everything about it! It comes with a lightsaber, stand, game card, dice and interchangeable robotic arm. I really think this is a must for any collector!


Details: Just like the Obi-wan figure, I think they did a great job on the outfit, but not as good in the details of the face. The hair looks really good, and things like the gloves, boots, belt accessories are great!


Robotic Arm: I love, love, love the robotic arm! It is so neat! All you have to do is switch pull out the right arm and replace it with the robotic one to put it in place. Really cool addition to the character!

Comparison: I think this is a figure that Hasbro really improved on! I love the fact they made him taller and many of the features are much more articulated, yet the face of the old one, I think, is closer to the actual character's than the new one. There's really nothing more to compare between the the two.

Conclusion: Wow! I love this character! I'm so glad I picked it up and I think it's one of the best, if not the best, in my collection! I hope this helped you in your decision to buy this figure! And as always, Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment