Friday, May 24, 2013

My 24 Week Plan to watch all of the Star Wars the Clone Wars episodes!

Week 10!! Another one of those weeks where I threw in a previous episode because of chronology... This week's episodes are: Corruption, The Academy, Assassin, Evil Plans, Hostage Crisis, and Hunt for Ziro!(a lot, I know, haha)

I love all of these episodes! Most people probably don't like Corruption("too much politics") or The Academy("too much like Scooby-Doo"), but I really like these episodes! I love seeing how this war effects all of the people of the galaxy, not just those on the front lines. I think I've pointed this out before, but a lot of people get upset and want to see more clones because, "it's called 'the Clone Wars'"; well, yes, it's called the Clone Wars, but that's because of the time period it's set in(The Clone War), not because it's about clones(which it's not, clearly). Anyway, thanks for listening to my venting there... :P I really do enjoy all of these episodes, and I can't wait to watch them again!!(:

Check back next Friday for the next episodes in my plan!!! Until then, MTFBWY!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment