Sunday, July 27, 2014

Star Wars the Clone Wars 24 Week Plan

Week 17!! 

This Week's Episodes:
Brothers
Revenge
A War on Two Fronts
Front Runners
The Soft War
Tipping Points

So, I'm still not happy about Maul coming back necessarily;
but I do now realize that it is canon, and I enjoy these episodes.
My favorite part is definitely when Kenobi and Ventress work together though.
It was just too awesome! Haha
All around though, the episodes were really well made.
The story and character development were great.
It would seem that the first half of most seasons were not quite too par with
any of the second halves.
Although I enjoyed the Onderon ARC, it held with this pattern.
It was a good ARC as a whole, but some of the lines were a little corny.
I still enjoy the episodes though.

That's all for this week!
Check back next weekend for the next episodes!
Until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment