Saturday, July 12, 2014

Star Wars the Clone Wars 24 Week Plan


Week 15 of the plan!
So, I decided to postpone the plan a few weeks
since I was getting ready to go out of town, out of town,
and then the Fourth of July holiday.
So here we are starting back up again this week!

This Week's Episodes:
Kidnapped
Slaves of the Republic
Escape from Kadavo
A Friend in Need

I really love these episodes!
The Kidnapped ARC takes us to a place in Star Wars 
that we haven't really been before: slavery.
We've seen slaves in Star Wars, but we haven't really explored the subject much.
I thought these episodes did a really good job of showing 
how the Republic tried to keep it outlawed, 
how Palpatine clearly built his empire through slaves, 
and how the Zygerrians operate.
Not to mention the awesome for-shadowing of Episode VI!
And of course I love A Friend in Need!
Ahsoka, Luxsoka, a winter planet, and Death Watch.
That's all I have to say!

So, yeah, sorry about my absence!
I just haven't had the time recently.
But it's business as usual now, 
so check back next week for the next episodes!
Until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment