Sunday, August 24, 2014

Star Wars the Clone Wars 24 Week Plan

Week 21!

This Week's Episodes:
Sabotage
The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
To Catch a Jedi
The Wrong Jedi

I can't say enough how much I love these episodes.
And somewhat hate them at the same,
but that is the reason I love is so much!
It is such a well crafted story!
It was great seeing Ventress and Ahsoka
(My to favorite Clone Wars characters)
Working together, and the connections between them.
I was sad to see that it was Barriss who set Ahsoka up,
I always loved their friendship,
 but of course the part that was saddest was definitely the end.
The tears start coming every time 
as soon as it hits the "welcome back" scene.
You know she made the 'right' decision, 
but it doesn't make it any easier.

Okay, done with the emotions...
Haha, check back next weekend for more episodes!
Next week starts season six!
Which is also really sad...
Anyway, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment