Friday, March 6, 2015

This Week's Edits!

I didn't have the chance to post Wednesday or yesterday,
but here it is, my edits from this week!

First of all, if you haven't noticed yet,
I did a complete remodel of the blog in honour of the Rebels finale!
I hope you enjoy it! Above is the new banner and below is the background!
I hope you enjoy the new design!
It's been a while since I've updated the look,
and this new design represents my editing style better!
But I will miss the Boba and Jango theme!

Here are the other three edits I made this week! This one was an adaption from the background with an added quote that I wrote! I hope you like it! I'm so excited for Ahsoka and Vader! And, also, if you didn't hear, Sam Witwer is playing Darth Sidious!













This is an edit I'm really proud of! It was for a contest I'm in on Instagram! The requirement for the final round was simply to make an edit that captures all of the greatness of Star Wars! Needless to say, I was a bit intimidated by the task, but I'm really happy with the way it turned out! It represents the things I love most about Star Wars: Good vs Evil, Hope, Romance, Family, Feels, Scenery and Cinematography, and so many other things! :)








And lastly, another edit of Ahsoka! I'm just beyond excited she's in Rebels and I can't wait to hear more about this chapter of her story!!















Well, thank you for reading!
I hope you enjoyed these edits!
Be looking out for my Fan Art Fridays post
(which might be posted tomorrow because I'm gonna be busy today)
and my Season One Recap of Rebels coming soon!:)
Until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment