Friday, August 12, 2011

My 24 Week Plan to watch all of the Star Wars the Clone Wars episodes!

Week 19! This weeks episodes: Heroes on Both Sides and Pursuit of Peace! I love these episodes! We get to do a multitude of things not really seen in other parts of the Star Wars Universe. We get to see the division of war between friends, explore deeper into the difficulty of resisting love for Jedi, and notice that not all Separatist are radical! I love these episodes and can't wait to watch them again!

Special Notice: You are probably wondering why there were no Fan Art posts this week. Well, for one thing this was a busy week for me so I didn't get it in. :'( Next week I will be coming back with Boba Fett though! Don't miss it! Also, with fall coming up and everyone beginning to get busy again, Fan Art is going to be reduced to one per week. This most likely will change when we come back to the summer months, but for now, that's the way it has to be. Sorry guys, but don't worry, there still will be that one per week! Hope you enjoyed, and Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Also with the new found news of Season 4 coming out on September 16th, the last week and Special Edition week will both be on Saturdays. I would have planned better, but I was under the impression that Season 4 was premiering in October this year.

    ReplyDelete