Friday, November 18, 2011

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Review! Episode 4.10

Carnage of Krell!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (I will explain this.)

Overview: I'm going to have a hard time writing this one! It's going to be extremely difficult to write this without giving anything away, for those who haven't watched the episode, but still would like to read my review. I can say one thing, I LOVED KRELL!!!!! He was sooooo much better in this episode!!!! Especially at the end!! I was left completely speechless at the end of this episode! It takes you on twists and turns you never could have expected! Congratulations to the writer of this extremely, and utterly, epic arc! I also do believe I know now why Anakin was called away from the battle... Major spoiler in next section, DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT THE FULL AFFECT OF THE SHOW TO REIGN IN!... I think that Anakin was pulled away so Krell could do what he was planning on doing. End of spoiler section.

Characters: Oh how well the characters were done! They really built the characters up and made them more real and just that much more your favorites...or least favorites!
     -Rex, Fives, Jesse, Dogma, Tup: Rex was very inspiring in tonight's episode! He was just incredible! What a leader he was tonight! Fives was just incredible! Jesse is a really cool clone! Fives and Jesse's lines in this episode were really good! Dogma, again this is hard to do without spoiling, he earned my liking tonight! Tup has really, really grown through this whole experience! He's a really good clone!
     -Pong Krell: I don't even know where to begin... and really, I don't know what I can even say...so all I'm going to let go to you is, he definitely earned my liking in this episode! Especially at the end, but pretty much throughout the entire episode!

Disappointments: NONE WHATSOEVER!

Conclusion: This was the best episode in TCW, imo! It really brought the arc together and made the arc the best arc in the series, imo!(yes, even better than the Geonosis arc!) The arc, and the episode, topped my favorites list tonight! Season 4 really is standing up to expectations! I rate it a 1,000/10...ok, ok, I guess I can't do that, so I'll settle for 10/10! Let me know what you think in the comment box below, or on my facebook page! Until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment