Friday, March 16, 2012

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Review! Episode 4.20

Bounty! A really emotional episode for me!

I didn't really get the quote at the beginning, I believe it's never too late to change who you are. I really liked Ventress's new outfit! I guess Ventress is just trying to fit in with the others, but I couldn't believe she killed that guy. It was cool to see Bossk again. At first Latts Razzi was kind of strange and didn't look very tough...it seemed like she could talk the talk, but I wasn't sure if she could fight the fight, if you know what I mean. Haha I thought the line, "...merry band of bounty hunters" was funny. Speaking of funny, it was nice to see Dengar! I like it when they bring characters in from the saga that don't have very many characteristics, or none at all. That way they can make them whatever they want them to be.

I forgot to mention it the last time we saw Boba, but I love how they are playing his, what I'm now calling, theme song whenever we see him. It brings back good memories of his first appearance in TCW and makes me want to watch those episodes again! Highsinger is really cool! I liked Boba's new outfit, but I thought I read that he resized and painted his father's armor right after the first battle of Geonosis.

The hangar way up in the sky was so cool looking, though I would probably get a sense of vertigo if I went up there.... The creatures on this planet look strange.... I love how Bossk is just standing there looking all tough with his arms crossed and looking at the screen out of the corner of his eye! It's so funny! It was so predictable that they weren't allowed to know what was in the box...

The scene where they are flying down the elevators was very cool! I just love the animation!! I like the armor that the people of this planet wear! I thought it was kind of strange that Boba, even though he's young, said, "You make the rules, I'll follow them." What a typical line that made me care even less about Latts, "Who cares? As long as we get paid!"

These mysterious warriors looked really cool! I love how Ventress just plays right along with Dengar's humor! The fist fight scenes were cool, but I honestly don't know why Ventress and Dengar didn't pull out their weapons right away... The swords were cool! Boba's learned to fend for himself since we last saw him! Back to my earlier statements about Latts, they all blew out the window right along with the guys she threw out with her weapons(I don't really know what they're called....)

It was so hilarious when Dengar put the detonators on the warriors, then looked at them with a smile! Then the warriors pull out their swords and Ventress is just like, "You wanna see a sword?" haha Then she just cuts them in half. The reactions to it were the best though! Then Dengar fell off, it was so sad!

An awesome scene when Boba was moving from the engine room to the place were the cargo was. And then the best line so far in the episode, "Oh, hey, boss... Better get down!" Then Highsinger lights up the warriors. The fighting scenes between Ventress and the warriors were incredible! I really enjoyed the action aspect of this episode!

It was kinda obvious, yet still sad, that Bossk was going to get kicked off as soon as he walked into that dark room. It was awesome when the leader came in! He was kinda too good, but still awesome! I loved it when the droid popper didn't do anything to Highsinger! The move the warrior leader pulled off to send Highsinger and Latts off the tram was epic! And then there were three... Oh never mind, it's two now...haha Now somebody pointed out that all it took was a tip of the box to open it, why didn't she open it and escape? Well, at the end we see the box can only be open from the outside... They could have shown it happen, but Boba must have hit the button when he fell over the box. It was obvious that she was on the other side even before she even hit him.

The whole smoke bomb thing was cool! And the ending fist fight was amazingly awesome! The girl was so sweet! I loved the line, "I wish I didn't, but I do..." :'( I thought it was funny when they had Boba say "Idear," no offense to anyone out there who says that, I just didn't know he spoke like that. I was kinda obvious that Ventress was going to help the girl and put Boba in the box, the classic switch on the wedding day! Haha What I wonder though, is who's driving the tram this whole time? Such a sweet scene when she let them go! :')

I think this episode was the first time I ever saw Ventress truly smile! I almost cried when Ventress said, "...now, I have a future"! I am so on Ventress's side now matter who she fights now! *Sniffle, sniffle(':*

Until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment