Friday, May 4, 2012

My 24 Week Plan to watch all of the Star Wars the Clone Wars episodes!

24 Week Plan week 6! Season 1 is over now and we are moving on to Season 2! I have to say I've been pretty excited for this night! This week's episodes: Holocron Heist, Cargo of Doom, Children of the Force, and Senate Spy! Now, the primier episodes for Cad Bane was pretty cool, but truthfully, his best appearance was in the next three episodes! Cargo of Doom is one of my all time favorite episodes, and the other two are really awesome too! Senate Spy was a great episode as well! I liked how it showed a senator outside of the senate building in action! It was also nice to see Anakin's concern for Padme in the process of building up to Episode III.

This picture above is of Prisoners! It's the third in my series of wallpapers for all of the episodes in Season Four! Hope you enjoy it! Until next time, MT4BWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment