Friday, May 11, 2012

My 24 Week Plan to watch all of the Star Wars the Clone Wars episodes!

24 Week Plan week 7! Almost a thrid of the way through! This is a really good night! This week's episodes are:  Landing at Point Rain, Weapons Factory, Legacy of Terror, and Brain Invaders! This, the first four part arc, and the only one for a while, is truly amazing! It is arguably the best arc in the series to date! It's only true competition being the Umbaran ARC! I'm really excited for this week!

This picture above is the fourth in the series of my special wallpapers made for each of the episodes from Season 4! This one is for Shadow Warrior! Hope you enjoy it! Until next time, MTFBWY!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I rlly love that pic- it's great! :D Poor anakin- tortured again :/ I like Legacy of terror too. It's one of the best episodes, in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was actually a quicky, but it turned out better than I expected. :) Yeah, it happens a lot, doesn't it... Legacy of Terror was a really good all around episode! I mean, we got zombies, haha.

      Delete
  2. I agree, that arc was awesome!! :D I especially liked "Legacy of Terror", Obi-Wan was really cool in that one :).
    I also like the picture, it's really good :)

    ReplyDelete