Friday, April 12, 2013

My 24 Week Plan to watch all of the Star Wars the Clone Wars episodes!

Week 4! I can't believe I'm already through Season 1!
These are some really great episodes! Blue Shadow Virus and Mystery of a Thousand Moons are two of my all time favorite episodes! :) Storm Over Ryloth is also one of the greats(having the first appearance of Ahsoka's starfighter!) And Innocence of Ryloth and Liberty on Ryloth are great as well! Hostage Crisis isn't one of my personal favorites, but, what it lacks everywhere else, it makes up for in Cad Bane! :P

Hope you are enjoying my plan so far this year! I always love re-living the episodes like this!(: Until next time, MTFBWY!

By the way... Sorry about getting this post up so late... I actually just got home a little bit ago from a concert so.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment