Friday, April 19, 2013

My 24 Week Plan to watch all of the Star Wars the Clone Wars episodes!

Week 5 of my 24 Week Plan! Now arriving to Season 2!
This week's episodes: Holocron Heist, Cargo of Doom, Children of the Force, and Senate Spy!

Holocron Heist is kinda of a slow episode, but definitely a fun one! Cargo of Doom and Children of the Force are two of my absolute favorite episodes! I remember watching the Season 2 Premier(Holocron Heist and Cargo of Doom) at my nephews house just thinking how cool and amazing it was on his 60 or so inch tv! :P I will never forget that experience! I always love seeing senators getting some action, so Senate Spy is definitely an episode I love to re-watch!

Overall, I can't wait to see all of these episodes again! Check back next Friday to see the next episodes in the line-up for my 24 Week Plan! Until then, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment