Friday, July 12, 2013

My 24 Week Plan to watch all of the Star Wars the Clone Wars episodes!

Week 17! This week's episodes: Deception, Friends and Enemies, The Box, and Crisis on Naboo!

While I really do love these episodes, these are the episodes that began to make four-part-arcs not as special for me... We had our first one in Season 2(which was incredible), and no more until this season... Then they started over doing it... Very much so in Season 5, but we'll discuss that later... Anyway, I still love these episodes and can't wait to watch them! Though, I think it probably could have been better if they gave it one more episode; it felt a little rushed in the last one. But that's just my opinion...

Thanks for reading! Check back next week for more! Until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment