Friday, July 26, 2013

My 24 Week Plan to watch all of the Star Wars the Clone Wars episodes!

Week 19! Just 5 weeks left! This summer has really gone by fast!):
But, this week's episodes are pretty cool! So that's good: Revival, A War on Two Fronts, Front Runners, The Soft War, and Tipping Points!

Can't wait to watch all of these episodes again! While I thought Revival was somewhat pointless, and I hate the death of Adi Gallia, and, at times, the Onderon ARC was corny, they still are pretty cool episodes with great action and story lines!(:

And now, it wasn't you, I forgot to post last week's episodes. My grandma was in the hospital last week recovering from surgery to remove cancer, she's doing good now, but I didn't have the time to post last week because of it.

Anyway, last week's episodes were: Massacre, Bounty, Brothers, and Revenge. I really enjoyed watching these episodes again, especially Massacre and Bounty, which are two of my favorite episodes of Season Four. They made Ventress become probably my second favorite character in the Star Wars galaxy(after Ahsoka, of course)!!


Well, check back next Friday for the next episodes in my plan! Until then, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment