Friday, May 9, 2014

Star Wars the Clone Wars 24 Week Plan

Week 8 of the plan! Sorry I wasn't able to get it up last week!
I was visiting my grandma in the hospital on Friday
and I've pretty much been crazy busy ever since...


This week's episodes:
Grievous Intrigue
The Deserter
Lightsaber Lost
The Mandalore Plot
Voyage of Temptation
Duchess of Mandalore

For these episodes, I just want to say I love all of them! haha
The Grievous episodes are amazing because of a few things:
Grievous, Adi Gallia, Rex, and a new aspect of the clones we got to see!
Lightsaber Lost was also a great episode for seeing more about the Jedi we hadn't seen before.
And the Mandalore episodes are obviously amazing because we meet Death Watch!
And we are also introduced to Obi-Wan's weakness
(although some people don't like that part because of Siri).

If you guys are still catching up(like me... haha) don't worry! There's still plenty of time!
And the idea is for it to be on your own time and schedule.
Just remember the last episode you watched and pick up from there! ;)
Until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment