Friday, May 16, 2014

Star Wars the Clone Wars 24 Week Plan

Week 10 of the plan!

This Week's Episodes:
ARC Troopers
Sphere of Influence
Evil Plans
Hostage Crisis
Hunt for Ziro

Honestly, with the exception of Sphere of Influence,
 these are really my favorite episodes...
Don't get me wrong, I love them and love watching them,
they just wouldn't be considered for my top picks.
But I am excited to watch them again, and Bane is of course a plus!
I also loved seeing Baron Papanoida;
especially when he pulled out his blaster at the bar fight!
Totally awesome and unexpected! haha
And of course Echo and Fives were amazing!
I just feel like the episodes themselves were kind of lacking,
but still good! :)

Check back next week for more episodes!
Until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment