Wednesday, February 25, 2015

New Edits!

(Need a better title for these... haha
Any suggestions?...)
Anyway, this is the only edit I did this week,
but I did a couple different versions of it I think you'll like! :)

First is just the normal edit as I would do it for instagram!
I really like the way this one turned out!
What do you guys think?

After I finished the edit, I decided it would make cool wallpapers! It's been a while since I've made these, so I hope you like them! The first one here is specifically for iPhone 5/iPod 5th gen, but It would probably work for others also. The second one is a computer wallpaper and it was made to my laptop's size, but it also should fit any computer pretty well :) Hope you guys enjoy!
Let me know what you think of these wallpapers!
Should I do more? They're pretty fun to make! :D
Anyway, starting a new kind of weekly post this Friday,
so check back then! And check out the review I posted for "Rebel Resolve" yesterday!
Like my Facebook and follow me on Instagram!
Until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment