Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Star Wars the Clone Wars 24 Week Plan!

Just noticed this in my drafts!
I thought I had made this post, but I didn't see it when I came on here...
I don't know why it was never actually posted...
Hmmmm, but anyway, It was a long time ago,
but I thought I'd let you guys see this!(:


The final post for my 24 Week Plan!
I apologize for not posting in over a month!
Since my last post, my senior year in high school started 
and I have just been swamped with things to do. . .
Between music, school, and work, I barely have time for anything.
But I did have the chance to finish watching the series,
and I wanted to post that for you guys!

Lost Missions:

The Unknown
Conspiracy
Fugitive
Orders

An Old Friend
The Rise of Clovis
Crisis at the Heart

The Disappeared Pt. I
The Disappeared Pt. II

The Lost One
Voices
Destiny
Sacrifice

Oh my goodness! These episodes were really a great end to the show!
You can feel throughout all of them just how close we were here to Episode III!
I do wish the series could have finished out the way it was intended,
but they did a great job anyway! A lot of loose ends were tied up nicely,
and most of the rest of them will be tied up in books or comings soon!
With the first story arc in season six,
we learned a lot about Order 66 and how it works.
The episodes showed that the betrayal of the Jedi
was more of 'programming' than anything,
which, of course, makes us feel a little better about it
since we love both clones and Jedi.
(I guess I wasn't finished, that's why... And I apparently never came back to finish it... )

Thanks for reading (even though it's incomplete)!
Until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment