Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hello everyone!

Hello Everyone! I just joined Blogger and I am really excited! This is a place were you can find everything Star Wars! Anything from new releases to special news, it'll be here!

My first blog is about a 24 week plan to watch all of the clone wars episodes! I recently started this plan, so I'm going to bring you up to date...

On April 8th the episodes were: Ambush, Rising Malevolence, Shadow of Malevolence, and Destroy Malevolence.

April 15th: Rookies, Downfall of a Droid, and Duel of the Droids

April 22nd: Bombad Jedi, Cloak of Darkness, and Lair of Grievous

April 29th: Dooku Captured, The Gungan General, Jedi Crash, and Defenders of Peace

May 6th: Trespass and The Hidden Enemy

Now you might be thinking, "He's just doing them all in order." Well yes it is in order, but there are some extra episodes popped in every once in a while. Each Friday I will post the next episodes in the plan. The most in one week is 4 and the least is 1. But both of those extremes do not happen often.

Hope you all will enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment