Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Darth Maul will return in Season Four...

Darth Maul Lives, click here.
So Dave Filoni has made up his mind on this matter, Darth Maul will return in Season Four this spring(click the link below the video to see preview). I, myself, am not to happy about this, and I know others agree with me, though some are excited for this, it just doesn't seem right. Darth Maul was supposed to die on Naboo. The comics that said he survived are non-canon, and, as far as I can tell Filoni intends to keep that that way. Apparently Dave seems to be taking the credit for something George told him to do though... “I found it funny in The Phantom Menace when Darth Maul got cut in half," says Dave Filoni. “I thought George was definitively saying to the fans, ‘There’s no way this character is coming back. This is not a Boba Fett/Sarlacc Pit situation where, because of fan love, Boba gets out of that thing any number of ways.’ Fast-forward ten-years, and I’m the one to bring Maul back.” HE is bringing Maul back? George Lucas gave the order... Aside from that though, I truly do hope Maul is a ghost, though it doesn't look to be that way. Sorry, George and Dave, but I just don't agree with you on this one! Let me know of your thoughts in the comment box below, or on my facebook page, Elite Squadron. Until next time, MTFBWY!

No comments:

Post a Comment