Thursday, September 1, 2011

Confirmation of two new audio changes in the Blu-Ray release of the complete saga.

Two new audio changes in the Blu-Ray release of the complete saga have just been confirmed, and fans are not happy about it. There have been rumors going around for a while of Vader yelling "NOOO!" as he stops Sidious from killing Luke, and Obi-Wan's Krayt imitation in A New Hope. I think they are both bad choices personally.


I think that the Darth Vader one ruins the scene. It makes Vader sound pathetic instead of heroic. And as for the Obi-Wan one, I don't even know what to say! When I first watched the video I thought someone was dying! Overrall bad decision, and I've heard people saying, "Oh well I still have my old version!" So if Lucasfilm wants to make Star Wars fans happy, he better change this before it's released. Let me know what your thoughts are by commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment