Friday, September 9, 2011

My 24 Week Plan to watch all of the Star Wars the Clone Wars episodes!

Week 23! One week left until Season Four and the last week of my 24 Week Plan(Excluding Special Edition Week)! Can't wait for Season 4! Any suggestions for something I could do over the summer and share with you guys next year? This week's episodes are: Padawan Lost and Wookiee Hunt!

Star wars: The clone wars Season 4
Don't forget to give Star wars: The clone wars Season 4 a "like" on facebook! He only has 249 "likes" left to reach his goal of 1,000 "likes" by the time Season 4 starts! We have one week to help him reach his goal! I know we can do it if we all "like" the page, and then share the page on our pages, websites, with our friends, etc.!(By the way this is not my page, so don't think I'm just advertising my own page) Aside from being a great page to like for Season 4 information, it also has a variety of awesome games that the owner has come up with! So check it out and help him reach his goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment