Friday, September 16, 2011

Star Wars the Complete Saga on Blu-Ray!

 I just picked up The Complete Saga on Blu-Ray today!!!!! And just let me say, I'm enjoying it already and I haven't watched an episodes yet!!!! I know there has been a lot of disappointment with some changes to the movies, and I have been disappointed too, but I think we should at least give the movies a chance!!! One good change that I've heard of is Yoda's new look in Episode I, click here. I am not happy about the Krayt Dragon Imitation in Episode IV or the Darth Vader saying "NO!!" in Episode VI, but there HAVE been some good changes. In the next week I'll be reviewing each episode starting tomorrow with Episode I.
Ok so a little bit ago I said I was excited even before watching them, that's because of the inside of the case!!!! It looks incredible!!!! There are so many pictures and all of them are paintings!!!! Even this picture you see here of Luke, Leia, and Han!!! I'll show you each picture as I review the discs!!!

Also I have all the information on what the discs hold... Bonus Disc One: Deleted/Extended Scenes/Cast and Crew Interviews/Props, Maquette, and Costume Turnarounds/Matte Paintings and Concept Art for Episodes I-III. Bonus Disc Two: Deleted/Extended Scenes/Cast and Crew Interviews/Props, Maquette, and Costume Turnarounds/Matte Paintings and Concept Art for Episodes IV-VI. Bonus Disc Three: The Making of Star Wars, 1977/The Empire Strikes Back: SPFX, 1980/Classic Creatures: Return of the Jedi, 1983/Anatomy of a Dewback, 1997/Star Warriors, 2007/Star Wars Tech, 2007/A Conversation with the Masters: The Empire Strikes Back 30 Years Later, 2010/Over 90 Minutes o Star Wars Spoofs.

2 comments:

  1. Oh and by the way... I picked it up at Best Buy for about 80 dollars and got a free 10 dollar t-shirt with it!!!! So search around before you buy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but because of all of the other post posted today, I am very tierd. Therefor, I am not posting the review for Episode I today. Instead I will be posting a review a day from Monday to Saturday!

    ReplyDelete