Saturday, September 17, 2011

My 24 Week Plan to watch all of the Star Wars the Clone Wars episodes!

Week 24! The last week! I don't believe it's actually over! I've had so much fun doing this plan and sharing with you guys! I hoped you guys have enjoyed it as much as I have! This week's episodes are: The Hidden Enemy and The Clone Wars Movie! I decided to do the movie to finish it off and to have it in order with the episode the comes right before it! I'm so sorry to see my plan go, but don't worry, there is still one more week! Next week I will be posting the top three episodes according to a poll taking on my facebook page! Can't wait to give you the winners! I'll post the winners 3rd to 1st in half an hour intervals starting at 6:00 PM EST on Friday next week! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment